Friday, May 28, 2010

Fighting Words

"In 'n Out is dead to me." I never said this out loud - too many people I know in LA would come and beat me up - but a friend did recently and I realized it's true for me too.

















I love everything about Mighty Fine. The logo, the look of the place, the experience: "How are you today?" they ask before taking your order. I say, "Fine, how are you?" and they say "MIGHTY FINE!" Everything is super clean - the restaurants are immaculate and the table is wiped down within seconds of someone leaving. Below you can even see a customer taking advantage of the special double whirlpool hand-washing machine before they will take their "I have clean hands!"sticker.























The burgers are my all time favorite - maybe ever but definitely in the fast food category. Made with natural hormone-free beef, hand cut crinkle fries. And I always get the lemonade shake which is just so good. But take my opinion with a grain of salt - I was always a Fatburger girl anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Been checking out your blogs and I love them! Have to come back and check out Mighty Fine soon. For the record, Stag Men's store there was pretty cool as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You're a tough critic so I'm especially happy you like the blog. You'll love Mighty Fine. And yes, Stag definitely deserves it's own mention.

    ReplyDelete